When Cloud Met Vincent When Cloud Met Vincent

Good ending

I felt like this played out really well, and it ended at the perfect moment. The joke didn't go on for too long.

Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

If this was ever made

I would go see it.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 2 Messed-Up Bible Stories 2

Ooooh

That was coldeth

Hahaha. Fucking great. Anyways the above was all I had to say but fucking newgrounds wont let me post a review unless theres like 50 letters and now I'm going on too long about it and i could have posted this a while ago.... Shit.

Owls Owls

You made me hate owls just now

Why would you do this to us.

Hydroelectric Documentary Hydroelectric Documentary

Imperas is a douche

For putting words together in a way like that. Does everything have to be storyless violence to these people? I thought this was well done. But haven't you looked into the amount of habitat flooding comes from building Dams? It does a lot of damage.

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

haha great.

Also, if you click douche baggins (buy) it links you to an amazon page that says they can't find it, but will display similar searches.. Madonna and Neil Diamond show up.. hahaha!

Recycle* Recycle*

Awesome

I wish I had your abilities. My animation Life Factory was supposed to turn out like this.. At least it did in my head :D

Bitches Ain't Shit Part 2 Bitches Ain't Shit Part 2

Kinda stopped watching after

I realized you stole material from waiting... I don't know, the sound quality in this was terrible. You're a good animator though. Just don't steal jokes.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Epic

I loved this animation. It was simply beautiful.

There are no other words I can think of to describe it. Sad, but still amazing. It makes you wonder what instrument the first guy who left him money had played.

Silent Film: Holes Silent Film: Holes

I wish I could have made a school project that cool! My school project was lame. You can check it if you'd like. "the invader" and for some reason, newgrounders didn't like it much lol. Anyways, this was awesome!